Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Sound of Music

Ian and Lia absolutely LOVE The Sound of Music. Lia a little more so than Ian. We have probably watched it 10 times since we checked it out from the library over a week ago. Of course, they have not watched the whole movie 10 times. :) They have their favorite scenes and they even talk about the movie when they are doing other things. Lia has been quoting lines even. Here is her favorite. "Maria, makes me laugh!". This is from the scene when the nuns are discussing whether or not Maria should become a nun. And they both have been singing the songs, especially "Do-Re-Mi" and "My Favorite Things". Lia even chose to stay inside to watch the movie over going outside to play with Cooper, Drake and Sophie. I love going to the movies and I definitely have my favorites from when I was growing up, so it has been fun to watch Ian and Lia become so enthralled with the movie. I am so glad they picked one I really like too! :)

No comments: