Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Country Living Fair

Way back in the spring, I saw an advertisement for the Country Living Fair that is held at Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta, Georgia in October.  I was so excited that we lived close enough to go!  Chris booked us a camp site in the park and my parents planned to come visit so my mom could go with me to the fair.  

Things didn't quite work out as planned though.  My parents decided to come visit at a later date and Chris' truck was in the shop this past weekend.  So, we were not able to take the camper and ended up staying in a hotel instead.  It was kind of a bummer because the weather was gorgeous and Stone Mountain would have been a great place to camp.  Guess there will always be a next time. :)

I enjoyed looking at all the fall decor and the amazing decorations done by Country Living magazine.  Chris and the kids came to the fair briefly, but Chris ended up taking them to the top of Stone Mountain while I looked around at all the vendors. I was thankful Chris gave me the chance to look around in peace, but I really wished my mom or sister could have been there to look with me.  I had a cold too and was not feeling like my usual self.  Chris' parents had traveled to Atlanta too, so I met up with them a few times while checking out all the goods.  

I bought a pillow for our bed and a shirt that says, "camper chic".  I don't think I was in a great mood for shopping.  But, I did enjoy going and I even saw the editor of the magazine and The Fabulous Beekman Boys.  

These are some of my favorite pictures from the fair.  You can see all my pictures here.








1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the new layout on the blog! So cool! You guys have been up to a lot lately! Looks like you're having fun :) I love all the pictures! Love you guys!