Saturday, August 13, 2011

Arkansas

We had a great time visiting our family and friends in Arkansas. I was a little sad when I got home and realized I barely took any pictures of our trip. At least I got a great shot of the kiddos with Mimi and Papa! The kids were, of course, so excited to see the Dossetts. They had two sleep overs and lots of play time. Plus, they took an art class together. We all got a little homesick after about 9 days and we were really missing Chris. And, he was missing us too. I guess a two week trip may have been a little too long. But, it was so great to see everyone and to give them hugs. South Carolina is feeling more like home now, but NWA will always be a special place to us.




1 comment:

Mimi said...

We enjoyed seeing all of you! Glad the kiddos had the Dossetts to play with! The picture of Ava Kate and Ali Grace in the baby bed is priceless!