Friday, November 26, 2010

Savannah

Chris and I drove over to Savannah last Saturday. It was nice to get out of the house and to not be thinking about putting stuff away or organizing things. We walked around the historic district and had lunch at a place on River Street.

There were a couple of stores that were featured in one of my Country Home magazines that I wanted to check out. Of course, they didn't live up to my expectations, but it was fun to look anyway.




We had to pick up a treat from the candy store. We got chocolate pralines. They were so yummy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

It looks beautiful there! I'm glad you're venturing out of the house a little bit! Miss you guys, please hug those babes for me!

The Dossett Family said...

Looks like fun! How exciting to have so many new places to explore.