Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall Celebration at the Library

I get emails from a local kids site that tells about upcoming events and I was excited about taking the kids to the library this morning for a fall celebration. We packed a sack lunch and headed down to the Fayetteville library. We got there and did not see any signs of a fall celebration. So I asked the librarian and she said they were not having a fall celebration. I was a little upset and confused, because I knew that I had the date right. A few minutes later, she came over and informed me that the fall celebration was at the Springdale library, not Fayetteville. Guess I missed that very important piece of information when I read the email. Anyway, Ian and Lia did not seem to mind. We read stories and they each checked out three books. Then we ate our lunch and left. :)

No comments: