Monday, October 8, 2007

Branson

Chris and I took Ian and Lia to Branson yesterday morning. We went to Silver Dollar City and then spent the night at a hotel at Branson Landing. I had not been to Silver Dollar City since I was a little girl and Chris and the kids had never been. We had a great time; the weather was not too hot and the lines were not too long. The kids enjoyed the water rides the best, especially the log ride. The rides reminded me that I am getting old. I got really sick on the boat ride that swings back and forth. I had to take a break from the rides for at least 45 minutes and I could not even watch Chris and the kids ride a couple of the rides because it just made me feel worse.

The leaping frog ride
Can you see Lia next to Chris? Ian was big enough to sit by himself. I was still recovering from the boat ride at this point.
Wet and tired from a full day at Silver Dollar City
Our official pose
Ian, Lia and Chris watching the water, fire and light show at Branson Landing
Down by the water at Branson Landing
This picture is from our hotel room. We sat on the covered patio and enjoyed the rain.

No comments: