Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Break

This past week was Spring Break and the weather was rainy and yucky most of the week. The kids spent a couple of days with Ma and Pa over at a condo on Hilton Head. Thankfully, there was a heated pool so the kids got to swim a little. We had planned to spend some time at the beach, but it was not warm enough. On the days that we could get outside, we bicycled and went to play Putt Putt. I took Ian and Lia to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid at the theater. Ian ran some boating errands with Chris, so I took Lia with me to get a pedicure. We also went and checked out the new JCrew store at the newly reopened Tanger Outlet. I didn't take hardly any photos all week. I posted the one of me with the kiddos because I am hardly ever in the photos since I am usually taking them.



No comments: