Friday, June 4, 2010

Swim Ranch

Whew! It has been a long week full of swimming and baseball/softball games. I am tired and so glad this week is over! All three kiddos took swim lessons this week at Swim Ranch. Ali's class was at 10am and Ian and Lia had lessons at 3pm. Thank goodness it is just down the road from our house. Ian also had three baseball games this week and Lia had two. Crazy busy!


Ali didn't really get into it this year. She cried off and on throughout her lessons. She kept a pretty firm grip on my swim suit and really just wanted me to hold her tight. She loosened up a little bit at times, but for the most part didn't really want to be there. However, today they brought out a little slide and she was bouncing in my arms and could not wait for it to be her turn to slide. I have also discovered that she is going to be a talker just like my other two. One mom today in class even mentioned that she talked a lot. Guess I should have expected it. :)


Lia progressed a lot this week and I definitely feel more comfortable about her being in the water this summer. Ian did a great job as well. He said he didn't learn anything new, but I know that is not the case. :)


























My Lia girl.
















Just hanging out waiting for his turn. He looks so much like Chris here to me.











































Waiting for class to begin. Ali is wishing she was someplace else.























What a sweet little thing. :)























Learning to climb out of the pool. She really hated this part.
































Blowing bubbles
































Getting ready to jump in the pool






































No comments: