Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow

It has been snowing like crazy around here. It's pretty, but I am so ready for spring. These pictures are actually from about a week ago. One of these days I am going to get back on track with my blog. Who knows when that will be.

This was Ali's first experience in the the snow. She did not know what to think. She just stood still until she fell over from trying to walk in her too big snow boots (the coat and boots were Ian's when he was 2). Then she got mad. She was ready to go back inside pretty quickly.














































































2 comments:

Emily said...

Love these pictures!! I'm glad Ali girl got to experience the snow!! She looks so cute in that hat!

Angela said...

So nice to have met you today! I'm glad I know where your blog is now. I'll have to keep up with you and this adorable little fam!!