Sunday, May 24, 2009

Traveling to Texas and Stillwater

Me and the girls, along with Mimi and Papa, traveled to Muenster, TX on Thursday to visit Papa's family. My cousin, Kaitlyn, graduated from high school on Friday night and we celebrated at my aunt Sandy's house. The trip to Texas was very long and exhausting, but the girls did really well. I was so disappointed when I grabbed my camera to take a picture of Ali and Grandma Voth and realized that I had left the memory card in my computer at home. We had a nice visit and it was really good to see everyone.
We got up Saturday morning and drove to Stillwater, OK to see Jay and the boys. Matthew and Mason were both playing in baseball tournaments over the weekend. I didn't get to see them play much because of Ali and Lia, but it was good to see them. We had dinner at Eskimo Joes - yummy hamburgers and fries! Sunday we went to see one more of Mason's games and then we hit the road to head home. We were all tired and ready to be home! Thanks for the pics, Jay!

























No comments: