Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea and Lunch - part I

Lia's class at school had a Mother's Day Tea today for all the moms. Both 4 year old classes performed a few songs and then we had a snack and tea. The kids made cookies during class one day and they were served with chex mix and spiced tea. There were also 3 gifts for each mom: a flower corsage, a vase with our child's hand print painted onto it, and a note titled "My Mom". The note included questions answered by Lia about me.


Ian school was also having a Mother's Day lunch today and both Ian's lunch and Lia's tea were scheduled at the same time. So, since I could not be two places at once, I went to Lia's tea and then I went and checked Ian out of school and took him to lunch at Jose's. Denise had the same dilemma, so she checked Drake out of school too and we all went to lunch together.




















































3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your new haircut! That close-up of Lia is beautiful, too! :)

Mimi said...

Great pictures!

amyj said...

I also love your sassy new do!