Thursday, June 5, 2008

FAC Pool

I took the kids swimming today at the gym pool for the first time this summer. We would have had a wonderful time if it were not for the blustering wind. The kids had lots of friends to play with and where having a great time, but I was constantly (along with help from my friend Kathy) putting floaties, goggles, and rings back into the bag so they would not blow away. I got hit in the head a couple of times by the top of the pool chair and my eyes were burning so bad from the wind. So, after about an hour and a half, I was ready to pack up and head inside. We went next door to Camille's for lunch and ended up waiting at least 30 minutes for our food because they were very busy and short staffed. But Ian and Lia were both in great moods and we had a wonderful lunch once we finally got our food. We were all starving and each of us cleaned our plates!

Photo by Lia
Photo by Ian

No comments: