Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Art

The kids made me a ton of Mother's Day art this year. All their pretty gifts are below. Chris made breakfast this morning while I slept in and then we went to church. Jim, Eloise, and Tammy came over for lunch and we spent the afternoon on the deck enjoying the beautiful weather. I have been a mom for almost 6 years now, how can that be? Time sure does fly. I am so blessed to be Ian and Lia's mom and so thankful that I have been able to stay home with them these last few years.....well, most days anyway. :)

On my card from Ian and Lia, Ian drew our family: Dad, Mom, Ian, Lia, Baby, Molly (our choc lab that is now living with another family), Tally (our schnauzer who is up in Heaven - the kids talk about him all the time) and our Fish


Each student in Ian's class chose a recipe to add to the cookbook. Ian chose quesadillas. Mrs. Mee wrote the recipe according to the students directions. One kid chose pizza and this is how his recipe started,"Take it out of the freezer". I thought that was pretty funny, but only because I can totally relate. :)







No comments: