Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I Told You So"

Chris and I traveled to Kansas City yesterday so that we could go to the Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood concert at the Sprint Center last night. The show was awesome! Carrie Underwood did a great job and sounded amazing, but Keith Urban was unbelievable. Unfortunately, the only camera we took with us was the one on my phone so the photos are really terrible. We sat on the floor towards the back so we ended up standing for about four hours straight. My feet were killing me on the walk back to the hotel (I was wearing boots with heals). :) At one point, Keith Urban took his mike stand into the audience along with his guitar during one of the songs. When he finished playing his guitar he signed it and handed it to a woman in the audience. Our ears were ringing halfway through the concert and we had to put up with a couple of screaming, drunk girls sitting right behind us, but we had a great time.

I can't believe I am posting this photo. I look so old and have a huge pimple on my face. :) Picture of the Sprint Center before the show Carrie Underwood Keith Urban played on two different stages. We lucked out and were about 30 feet away from the second stage.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Looks like you had a great time! What does the caption "I told you so" mean? Love you! Mom