Thursday, January 31, 2008

All Day At Home

We spent all day today at home since school was cancelled because of the weather. Although, I don't think the roads were all that bad and we did not get near the amount of snow that was forcasted. The kids were actually really good today and the day passed pretty quickly. Our neighbors, the Dossetts, came over this afternoon to play for a little while and the kids and I played hide and seek multiple times this morning.

This is what Ian and Lia came to breakfast wearing

I put my workout clothes on to go upstairs and use the elliptical machine and Lia wanted to join me so she found one of my t-shirts and a pair of my tennis shoes to put on

Playing Chutes and Ladders
Finally, there was enough snow this afternoon for the kids to play a little

No comments: