Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hayride and Pumpkins

I recently joined a women's bible study (which I am enjoying immensely) and Ashley, who is one of the leaders of our small group, invited us all to a hayride on a pumpkin farm in Tontitown. We had a great time and Ian was especially interested in the rotten pumpkins because he thought it was cool to see all the gooey, yucky stuff inside. Both Ian and Lia were also excited to see Justus, Ashley's 9 month old baby boy. They talked about him all day and were even discussing whether or not he would be wearing shoes to the pumpkin patch. On the drive there, Ian asked me if I was going to have another baby. I told him, probably not, and he then said something to the effect that it was not my decision, but Gods. Oh, let's hope God agrees with me. :) By the way, I did not get hardly any good pictures with my camera. Most of these came from Jill, thanks Jill!


Picking our pumpkin
Kate and Ian on the hayride
Ian and Kate playing with Justus


Kate, Jill and Luke
Audra, Titus, Ashley and Justus
The huge pumpkin

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Great pictures! Looks like you all had a great time!