Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of School

Ian and Lia started back to school today. Lia is in the 3 year old class and Ian is in the Kindergarten class. So, Ian will be attending every day this year which is going to be a big change for our family. He has been so excited about starting class. I have been telling him that he is going to learn to read in his new class. This morning he came downstairs around 6:30 with a big grin on his face and asked if it was time to go to school. He then said, "Mom, if you want, I will read you a book when I get home from school". I think he thought he was going to learn to read in one day! He was very tired when I picked him up, but I could tell he enjoyed his day. Lia did well too. Last night she told me she did not want to go to school today so I was a little worried about how she would do when I dropped her off. She hugged me a few times, but did not cry. Thank goodness. Miss Reagan said she had a great day.


No comments: